Monday, September 29, 2008

LTNS(Long Time,No See)

Blogger Dashboard says the last time I blogged was on 10th of Oct 2007. It's been a freaking looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time I say.. I still remember the last time I blogged, that was after the IIT Shaastra. Zillions of things have happened after that, my bro got married, I completed 2 sems, a taste of Financial markets (God help me!),gained-lost-gained-lost weight (semesters,you know how the waxing and waning happens,food), my college princi got replaced, hostel food is getting worse, even the rats, roaches in the mess are calling for a mass exodus and the puppy that was at the local dhaba looks like a lion now.

Ha ha (*sob*) feels good to blog, khushi ke aasu.
well well well. I got placed in Siemens, first for the college, ijjat bachali maine college ki but they dont ijjat me. jalte hainn sab. Was the only guy who got selected for Siemens from 101 people. 0:)
I want to be in the Financial markets baby (the IT side, of course)
My bro, my godfather told me to leap onto a tiger, play with it(the Financial market duh!). I tasted blood. want more!!

Ah! I am in 7th sem, final year. last 3 years were the best years of my life. Things have ***completely*** changed :)
3 years back I was feeling 80 years old (3 years back I was 19), now I feel 15. I thank my parents, god, anna (bro), Dr.Aarti ji :) and my bhabhiji :) (bhabhiiiiiii :))))) ) I feel as if I am reborn.


another 7 months, I ll be working :) start of the real life.

Meantime I am building a FIX engine as the final sem project (actually its FIX engine, OMS and Java Swing IDE for the same).

Work has already begun. Expected time to finish the project- 9 months. Its complicated, its sexy, its my love.

More blogging to follow... watch this space :)

No comments: